- This event has passed.
NEEHU 13/EEEHU 3
April 7 - April 11
**The links you are looking for:**
– RSVP on Fetlife
– Buy a ticket
– Book hotel with the link you get after registration; hotel location private to protect privacy of our guests.
– Check the schedule (link pending, google spreadsheet)
– Submit a presentation/contribution
– Sign up to volunteer
– Be/request a community ambassador
– Lend us your stuff!
– Hang out with us on Discord! The invite code is: 7rY2Y6B
– Vend at NEEHU (online or in person or both!)
– See our rules and policies (in-person Con)
– Request a scholarship
More about the event:
After 2 years of being online only thanks to COVID, we are taking the leap to being a hotel event with a simultaneous online event! We’re excited to have this new space and a whole lot less driving to do! NEEHU 13 will be a 4 day convention, with Thursday dedicated to fun longer classes and opportunities to connect with friends, both old and new. Our emphasis, as ever, is on creating a playground for people to meet, learn, practice, and play, and our new venue will facilitate this with tons of space!
New, exciting stuff this year:
- More than 6000 SF of conference space
- 8 classrooms that hold between 40-80 people
- Dedicated Room Block
- 3.5 nights of play party (Thurs, Fri, Sat, and until approx 11PM on Sun) in our in-hotel dungeon with furniture provided by BrewHaven CT.
- Consent team independent of event staffing available 24/7
- Emphasis on social spaces, quiet spaces, and creative activities
- Icebreakers and games
- Ambassador program to help new folx get started
- And, of course, classes by some really awesome presenters!
Eventbrite Ticketing Site
$80 until Jan 31
$100 Feb 1-March 31
$120 March 31-April 9
- Fitness center and heated indoor pool (COVID restrictions might change this.)
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Shuttle around Hartford (not to airport, alas)
Booking info provided when you register.
$89/night for king or double room
21+ to book a room, this is an 18+ event. If you are under 21 and having trouble getting your room, we are happy to help you out.
In-Person Con attendees must provide proof of vaccination and a recent (within the week of the event) COVID test. Vaccination and testing status will be checked at sign-in. There will be a small allotment of places for people who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (less than 5% of the con), with proof of such reasons being required at registration. Masks will be required in classes for all attendees. These guidelines are subject to change in response to the current situation with COVID and local and state guidelines regarding large public events.