We’ve taken the giant leap from dungeon to hotel, and are very excited to have a ton of space and a whole lot less driving to do! NEEHU 11 will be a 4 day convention, with the Thursday featuring a “magic school” themed set of classes. Our emphasis, as ever, is on creating a playground for people to meet, learn, practice, and play, and our new venue will facilitate this with tons of space!
New, exciting stuff this year:
- more than 6000 SF of conference space
- 8 classrooms that hold between 40-80 people
- Hospitality room with snacks
- Party floor
- 3.5 nights of play party (Thurs, Fri, Sat, and some rooms on Sun) in our in-hotel dungeon, staffed by DMs.
- Consent team independent of event staffing available 24/7
- Emphasis on social spaces, quiet spaces, and creative activities
- Icebreakers and games and probably a hypno Nerf battle…
- Ambassador program to help new folx get started
- And, of course, classes by some really awesome presenters!
Follow us on Social Media and chat with us:
Register for the event on our Brown Paper Tickets site
$80 until Feb 1
$100 Feb 2-March 23
$120 at the door (to people known to us)
Booking info provided when you register.
$94/night for king or double room (includes breakfast for 2)
$5 per additional breakfast ($12 regular cost)
21+ to book a room, this is an 18+ event. If you are under 21 and having trouble getting your room, we are happy to help you out.
- Fitness center and heated indoor pool
- Restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Shuttle around Hartford (not to airport, alas)
Do you want to present or volunteer or otherwise contribute to our efforts?